Friday, October 05, 2012

Bonus MoFo: Gone Pie Goodies from Vegan Cuts

The kind folks over at Vegan Cuts asked me if I'd like to be one of their blogger reviewers... reviewing products that they offer. Uh, Yes Please! Vegan Cuts has all sorts of cool deals on vegan goodies - most of which you are not going to find at your regular health food store.

I was lucky enough to be one of the reviewers who gone to try out these vegan, gluten free treats from Gone Pie Bakery.

Hands down, my absolutely favorite goodie of them all was the COLOSSAL Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Cup. DUDES. This this was really amazing. And huge. The chocolate was a totally great smooth texture, and was really like milk chocolate, which was a special treat. And - the peanut butter caramel was positively insane. I could eat giant vats of it. Plus, the whole thing is the size of a proper cupcake! As you can see, we cut it in half... and saved the other half for later. In case you were wondering, it was also extremely excellent when eaten cold out of the fridge. Yes, indeed it was.

If you want to get some of your own, to hoard like a greedy little vegan, or to share like a generous vegan - find the offer here.

I was really impressed, looking at the whole line up of vegan wares over at Vegan Cuts - boots, jewelry, vegan Nutella, hemp seeds, snacks, shoes, purses, and so on. It's really cool. I need a new purse like crazy, so, I'm gonna keep my eye out for sure!


3 comments:

  1. Oooooh that peanut butter caramel chocolate cup looks awesome! I'll have to check out vegan cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This company sounds interesting, I need to check out vegan cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That PB Cup looks AMAZING :0

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they really make my day! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm sorry I had to turn on word verification and comment moderation - I was getting so many spam comments!